Friday 6 December 2013

Yankee Candle Review - Cranberry Ice



Hi guys,

Today's blog post will be a Yankee Candle review. This is my first 'festive' blog post' as the candle I'm going to be reviewing 'Cranberry Ice' is more of a Christmas/winter themed scent from Yankee. 

I purchased this candle in their wax tart/ melt size. As I thought it would feel extremely festive burning away in my tart warmer. 



Description: Refreshingly tart ans sweet! A cool, stimulating rush of frosty red fruits bursting with a tangy sweetness. 

Packaging: Like all tarts made by Yankee Candle this comes in a plastic wrapper with a carefully designed label displaying the scent of the candle. This one shows cranberries deliciously covered with crisp ice. 

Scent: I love this scent especially for this time of year. The perfect festive fragrance! This has a coolness to it combined with the sweet, fresh fragrance from the cranberries you can definitely tell they have been frozen. A slight orange scent comes through also, adding a zesty, refreshing feel to the candle. 



Thank you for reading 

Love
Sensual Scents
xxxx
xxx
xx
x











No comments:

Post a Comment