Thursday 7 November 2013

Scented Candle Haul


Hi guys,

In today's post I will be sharing with you a few candles I have picked up recently. These candles are unbranded but are still very good quality. 




Scents shown above are:

- Sugared Raspberry
- Coconut & Lime
- Mango & Peach



Sugared Raspberry


The first candle I picked up was this three wick 'Sugared Raspberry' candle. I was attracted to this one straight away due to its vibrant colour. The scents is divine, sun ripped raspberries sprinkled with sweet sugar. I has a very sweet and fruit fragrance and would be perfect to burn around Halloween time as its very 'candy' like or around Christmas as it reminds me of fruity candy canes. I like that this candle has three wicks and comes in a glass jar, the only downside to these candles is that they come with a plastic lid which is not very ideal for storage as it will cave in, in the process of stacking.



Coconut & Lime


This next candle I purchased was another three wick candle in 'Coconut & Lime'. Being a massive lover of zesty, fruity, fresh scents I knew I had to pick this one up. This has a very creamy scent, almost 'perfume' like. I would say this candle is more fresh rather than fruity and zesty. This one would be ideal to burn during the spring time and its quite an uplifting scent to burn when doing the big 'spring clean'. 



Mango & Peach


The last candle I picked up was the three wick 'Mango & Peach' candle. This would have to be my second favourite, if not favourite candle of them all. I love how fruity this one is. The scent also lingers in the room, which I love. This candle is definitely one to burn during the summer months as it just scream a Caribbean escape! 


Thank you for reading

Love 
Sensual Scents
xxxx
xxx
xx
x







No comments:

Post a Comment