Thursday 24 October 2013

My Top 5 Favourite Scented Candle Brands


Hi guys,

Today I will be sharing with you 'My Top Five Favourite Scented Candle Brands'. Being a huge lover of many different brands of scented candles this was a hard one for me. If there's one thing I love more than anything it would have to be candles. There's nothing quite like feeling all warm and cozy with a hot drink, lights glistening and a beautifully smelling candle burning. 




1. Bath & Body Works


I absolutely love 'Bath & Body Works' candles because first of all the scents are incredible! Slatkin & Co have come out with some extraordinary scents so you'll be sure to find the perfect one! I love how they change with the season too and bring the best loved ones back every year! The packaging is beautiful I am so fond of the pictures they use to display their candle names & scents, also the size of the three wick candles are incredible and last for a really long time creating the most delicious scent and satisfying wax pool! These candles are available in different sized jars/tins, including their every so famous 3 wick jars/tins. 



2. Yankee Candle


Another one of my favourite scented candle brands would definitely have to be 'Yankee Candle'. Where do I even start with these? I've been a huge fan and large collector of Yankee Candles for a very long time now and I can honestly say they have never failed me with their wide variety of scents and huge collection of different sized candles! These candles are available in different sized jars and tumblers, votives, wax melts and tea lights.   



3. Woodwick


Next is 'Woodwick' candles, I came across these a few months ago and I was really intrigued by their wooden wick in the shape of a '+' I have to say I love how they burn creating a divine scent that fills the whole room and they also create a lovely deep wax pool and a clean burn! Not only do they look elegant but they also smell magnificent! These candles are available in large jars, medium jars, petites and wax melts, they also have many different collections with different scents and packaging. 



4. Lily Flame


'Lily Flame' is another one of my favourite scented candle brands. This inexpensive brand gives off a luxurious scent throw. 'Lily Flame' candles come in a wide variety of different scents that can be burnt all year round. With the little wax pieces on top of the candle you're sure to get an invigorating experience! These candles are available in tins, glassware, room sprays and reed diffusers.  



5. Jelly Belly


These fun loving candles are one of my favourites too by 'Jelly Belly'. These highly scented candles bring happiness to any day with their fresh & fruity scents these will give your home a burst of freshness! These candles are available in tins, jars and tealights.  


Thank you for reading 

Love
Sensual Scents
xxxx
xxx
xx
x







1 comment:

  1. Aw, thank you so much! That would be great. I'm following you now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete